My client is looking to recruit an Internal Corporate Account Executive to join their team. Your role is to provide first line support to all corporate customers whilst delivering a structured and consistent approach to all requests. You will be a central point of contact ensuring prompt resolution of all requests and faults.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Provide primary first line support to all corporate customers.
* Co-ordinate with all departments to ensure a prompt resolution of faults and requests.
* Updating CRM database accurately with all information for each corporate site, including site surveys.
* Update line managers daily or when potentially serious issues arise.
* Identify opportunities for upselling equipment and migration of new sites.
* Arrange site visits as required.
* Attend daily, weekly and monthly meetings as and when required.
* Carry out quality control calls once any issues have been resolved.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be numerate and organised with a keen eye for detail. The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is key.
In return, you will be given a basic salary from £22k - £25k (dependant on experience) They also offer awesome incentives, early finishes and a genuine opportunity to progress within the company.
Purple Panda Recruitment Ltd (Company Number (phone number removed)) Is a UK based Recruitment Agency. We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees, clients and candidates equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, , age, marital or civil partnership status or disability. Due to the high volume of CVs received we do not provide individual feedback on applications. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful. For further feedback please contact us directly