Our client based in Manchester City Centre are looking to recruit for a Post Completion Assistant to join their Real Estate team.
* assisting the post completion team with the registration of all purchase transactions within priority periods
* Dealing with balances
* Dealing with file closures for sales, purchases and remortgage files
* Preparing and lodging AP1/FR1 applications at the Land Registry and ensuring all documents accompanying the applications are attached, dated and signed
* Dealing with any requisitions from the Land Registry effectively and in a timely manner
* Updating introducer portals wherever necessary
* Sending copy completion of registration to clients and lenders
* Dealing with balances on account in accordance with the firms policy
* Closing and archiving files once all post completion matters and balances have been dealt with
* Making management aware of any potential risks as soon as possible
The successful candidate will have knowledge of general conveyancing, landlord and tenant, planning law, building law, company law and general land law.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning, leading firm in the heart of Manchester