We are currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity to assume a pivotal role in a highly successful and well-established Pharmaceutical/Nutraceutical Company. We are looking for an accomplished Validations Manager to take this lead role in a brand-new manufacturing facility.
* Work within a growing, well-established, and recognised Pharmaceutical company.
* The successful candidate will steer the company's validation strategy at a senior level, but also be 'hands-on' with qualification activities and lead by example to assist the development of others.
* To bring a fresh approach to a new manufacturing facility and implement Validation processes from the beginning of the manufacturing process.
What is needed for me to be considered?
* Applicants should have at least 5 years' Validations and QA experience in a Pharmaceutical environment working to cGMP regulations.
* Applicants should have experience in continuous improvement and project management from cradle to grave.
* Capable of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines, always ensuring attention to detail from Quality and Regulation perspectives.
* Successful candidates are likely to be qualified to BSc or equivalent in Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, Biological Science or Engineering
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren't necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.