Are you ready for a new challenge, and want to be rewarded for your efforts?
Are you a care assistant with a natural person-centred approach with a desire to enable those who you support to achieve greater independence whilst obtaining career progression? We are currently working on behalf of a specialist care organisation who are looking for care assistants to make a difference in their service in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, working nights typically on 10-hour shifts. The service prides itself on providing the highest level of care to the elderly and individuals with Alzheimer's, dementia and other elderly related illnesses so experience within this client group would be desirable. In return they offer excellent career progression and benefits.
We are looking for a Care Assistant who has:
* A friendly, caring approach
* A genuine desire to help others
* The ability to relate to people with a variety of backgrounds
* A professional, reliable and flexible attitude
* The ability to work on your own or in a team
* Patience and a sense of humour!
If this sounds like you, then in return you will be rewarded with:
* A competitive salary
* Paid holidays
* Free training
* Regular support and supervisions
* Support for Health and Social Care Qualifications such as NVQ / QCF
* Contribution towards company pension scheme
Activities of support vary from daily living skills i.e. cooking, cleaning, personal care, travel escorts, teaching of independent life skills to assistance with accessing community-based activities