Our client, who runs Breakfast, Afterschool and Holiday clubs across the country is now looking to recruit a Club Manager to run their fantastic team.
All clubs are held in a safe and familiar school environment. They offer children the chance to join in a full range of activities, including art, drama, music, dance, sport, cookery and gardening. Children are also encouraged to improve their life skills by preparing their own breakfast or healthy snack in the afternoon.
Hours: 25 Hours per week - (Term Time only) Breakfast Club 7:30 to 9am and
Afterschool Club 3pm to 6pm, plus additional planning/shopping hours
Salary: £12,566.62 (£11.50 p/h)
Additional benefits: Staff discount for childcare if your children attend the school where the club runs from.
Main duties include:
• Planning, preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring
• Providing comprehensive care for the children including walking bus services from different sites.
• Providing support and supervision to playworkers and volunteers.
• Setting up the play space including moving furniture and play equipment.
• Providing food and refreshments and ensuring that hygiene and health and safety standards are
• Administering first aid where necessary.
• Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
• Holding staff meetings and conducting regular reviews and appraisals for staff.
• Administration and record keeping, including staff and child records, financial records, ordering
and purchasing and working within an agreed budget.
• Developing and maintaining good communication with all members of the club and company,
including schools, parents, children, club staff head office and other organisations.
• Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
• Monitoring and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment.
• Working within the framework of the company policies and procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage.
FABREC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, candidates and volunteers to share this commitment. The background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
By applying to this ad you confirm that you understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, FABrec may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the Fabrec website or other websites of our group. You agree and accept that your present employer may access the Fabrec website or other Fabrec group websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Fabrec as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on these websites