We have been tasked by our client, in supporting them with their search for Senior Supply Chain Managers x2 to join their expanding team.
Senior Supply Chain Manager (6-month Contract - with the intention to be extended to 12 months) (Home-based / London visits - £500-£550 per day / Inside IR35)
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
* Pre and Post Contract Management Experience
* Leading of procurement events, with collation and analysis of PQQ, ITT documents and evaluation of tender returns
* NEC3/4 Contract Experience, particularly on major Civils projects
* Ability to work well in a team and experience of working collaboratively within Alliances/JVs.
* Member of RICS/ICE/CICES/IOB or equivalent professional body
* Proven ability of working within a complex major project/programme environment in both procurement and post-procurement phases
* Evidence of successfully undertaking complex procurements and of administering contracts
* Effective Management and Leadership skills, with clear knowledge of best practice contract methodologies in the UK environment
* Honed commercial skills and demonstrable ability to make sound decisions on complex matters (considering technical and commercial topics) of high financial value.
* Good understanding of procurement, contract performance measurement, risk management and change and claim management
* Excellent negotiating, influencing and communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Experience of working in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
* Experience of standard forms of contract (NEC and FIDIC) within the power/construction industry on complex major projects/programmes
* Possesses skills to act as deputy.
* Educated to degree level
* Familiar with the nuclear site licence conditions and the nuclear baseline philosophy
* Understanding of the UK regulatory framework
* Understanding of UK and international supply chain within the nuclear sector
* Knowledge of English law and its impact upon the contract and commercial function.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV - or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions - Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK