We are looking for an exceptional positive, ambitious and passionate Deputy Manager who shares our vision of being the best early years provider and on delivering outstanding care and education. As well as being an exceptional team leader who will inspire our team through an amazing journey with Maryams.
Deputy Manager Responsibilities:
* achieving and maintaining the highest standard of care
* outstanding education knowledge in every aspect of nursery life
* supporting to lead and manage 12-17 team members
* assisting on the job training, guidance and support to the team
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with parents
* Be responsible for all planning and logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios in the manager absence.
* Risk assess the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvements
Maryams is looking for a deputy manager who goes beyond and above to push us to be better for the families, children and the team in our nursery.
Salaries and Benefits:
* £25-28k annual salary
* additional Ofsted Outstanding bonus
* Up to 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) to start (rises with length of service)
* Refer a friend bonus
* Promotion and career opportunities in a growing company
* Team parties and celebrations
Experience and Qualification:
* Nursery senior and Team leading: 2 years (Preferred)
* Degree in Early Years Education* Level 3 in Early years education (Required)
Maryams nursery are recruiting for an outstanding Nursery Deputy Manager to join our 47 place nursery in Tower Bridge.
As Early Years providers our belief is deeply rooted in everything we do and we are incredibly proud to offer our bespoke approach to childcare.
We have passion, give support and nurture. Our values are at the heart of everything we do to prepare the next generation and we strive to pass on the warmth and family love and dedication to our extended families and children.
At Maryams we are a multicultural team from many different backgrounds which enables us to bring our international diversity into one and become a family. We also believe we are all raising the future together, and through this we become a family