Personal Injury Litigation Manager (Non - RTA)
At National Accident Law, we work differently to handle compensation claims in a modern, imaginative and refreshingly personal way. We're looking for the curious minds that can shape and drive innovation in accident injury law.
As the leader of our Non-RTA litigation team you will be responsible for the successful management of your own small caseload (circa 50 files) and the teams fast-track caseload. You will be responsible for supporting the team and the consumer to handle claims in an empathetic and reassuring way, whilst managing processes efficiently, securing the maximum win for both the consumer and the business.
Personal Injury Litigation Manager (Non - RTA) Responsibilities:
* A people leader, influencing the team to deliver strong results.
* Ensure all cases within the team are prepared for issue and handled in a timely manner.
* Monitor KPI performance in line with the commercial needs of the business.
* Ensure team's knowledge is up-to-date and being correctly applied to drive operational efficiencies.
* Manage the day-to-day running of the team and full end-to-end employee cycle.
* Results driven, striving for the highest levels of employee engagement, performance excellence and customer service standards.
* Proactively develop ways to improve efficiency, quality and general performance of the team, regular reviewing of procedures and systems to identify any inefficiencies.
* An ambassador for quality, assessing cases for both training and coaching purposes, ensuring quality assessment is accurate to achieve regulatory and legal requirements.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our market to ensure the team is and remains fit for purpose
* Proactively manage your own caseload, with the support of the Litigators, to deliver the financial, customer and operational targets set by the Post-Issue Manager.
* Demonstrate technical expertise in the field of fast-track case handling.
* Draft particulars of claim and all other documentation required for case progression, professionally and accurately.
* Be responsible for team file closure decisions ensuring that files are closed in a timely and appropriate manner.
* Ensure that regulatory requirements are met and adhered to at all times, liaising at all times with the company's COLP and compliance function.
* Meet strict court deadlines.
* Be well versed with CPR rules and relevant case law.
* Attend conferences, hearings and CMCs if and when required.
* Personalise every interaction with the consumer, ensuring empathy and understanding are expressed at all times.
Personal Injury Litigation Manager (Non - RTA) Requirements:
* Qualified Solicitor with experience in Personal Injury law.
* Experience of handling non-RTA claims from a Claimant perspective.
* Ability to handle a mixed case-load of denied and admitted claims of varying degrees of complexity.
* Proven ability to handle own case-load, adhering to strict SLAs.
* Demonstrate attention to detail.
* Experienced in managing change and introducing new ways of working in a team.
* Ability to analyse and interpret information to make decisions.
* People leader able to demonstrate the ability to develop and motivate others to perform and exceed expectations.
* Strong negotiator, able to persuade and influence others
* Content working autonomously, taking high levels of ownership with a solution focused approach.
* Manage risk to make commercially sound decisions.
About National Accident Law:
At National Accident Law, the home of National Accident Helpline, we live by our values of 'We are curious', 'We are driven', 'We are passionate' and 'We are unified' and our people do too. Whether it be helping people to start their recovery journey, supporting our panel of solicitor firms or working together across departments to achieve results our people work as one team.
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000
Hours: 37.5 per week
You may have experience of the following: Litigation Manager, Personal Injury Law, Personal Injury Lawyer, Case Law, Litigation, Solicitor, Litigation Solicitor, Personal Injury Claims, Stakeholder Management, Litigator, Lawyer, Qualified Solicitor, LLB, LPC, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)