Administrator- IFA/Wealth Manager
Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be recruiting for a long standing client, an established financial services organisation, that seek an experienced IFA Administrator to provide administration support to a team of Wealth Managers for the company's individual and corporate clients, working with the team on the delivery of an exceptional service to clients, and independently on additional tasks/projects.
** To £22,000 ** BASED IN CROYDON ** PROFESSIONAL & FRIENDLY WORKING ENVIRONMENT ** PENSION ** LIFE ASSURANCE ** 22 DAYS HOLIDAY ** PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE ** MON - FRI 9-5PM **CAREER DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL AND CII STUDY SUPPORT
* Issue Letters of Authority, to gather plan information for various policy types.
* Track and manage Letters of Authority (and any queries) through to completion.
* Updating and completing diarised entry updates.
* Providing updates to advisers.
* Submission of new business application forms/paperwork where required.
* Completing all aspects of the Annual Review process.
* Contacting clients to book Annual Review meetings.
* Pre-Report policy information data harvest.
* Adviser meeting policy prep.
* Dealing with ad-hoc queries generated via the Admin mailbox.
* Deal with telephone and email queries generated by clients or providers.
Experience and skills required:
* Knowledge of pensions and investments is an essential requirement and will have been gained in an IFA/consultancy or life company environment.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Ability to prioritise workloads essential.
* Team player who likes variety in their job and works well in a small team.
* The ability to work flexibly will be required.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent personal skills in order to work with a range of colleagues and clients.
* Competent in MS Office packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Keen to learn and progress.
* Advantageous but not essential - Knowledge of Adviser Office or Intelliflo.
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions