Group Lead Embedded Software
Salary: Up to £70,000 P/A + benefits (including bonus, overtime, and pension)
Hours: 37 Hours per week
We're working with a world leading, Stevenage based, technical engineering organisation, with 10000 staff across Europe. They have an exciting opportunity for a Group Lead Embedded Software.
It's an amazing business. They have a customer order book stretching for several years, with healthy profits and balance sheet. They are stable with steady controlled.
The position Group Lead Embedded Software
At the forefront of British engineering, working with the most advanced technology in the industry, they need a Group Lead Embedded Software to help shape, support and develop a team of around 25 people working on several different Embedded Software projects. Your team specifies, designs, develops, integrates, tests and supports the software that transforms a collection of electronic and mechanical parts into a highly capable system.
* Practised organisational skills and experience steering development of products from inception through to delivery.
* Background in developing software for embedded product and knowledge of electronics.
* leading people - understanding what motivates and inspires your team.
* coaching, mentoring and leading managers delivering quality software into complex overall programmes.
What you'll do
* Lead the delivery of embedded software - successfully deploying modern systems.
* Forging relationships with Electronics Engineers, Chief Engineers, Programme Managers, Department Heads and leads from various parts of the business.
* Your group is responsible for developing highly dependable embedded, real-time software for subsystems - that include datalink systems, telemetry systems, data recorders and actuators and may grow to include aspects of radars, electro-optical sensors and launchers.
* Engage in international collaboration with colleagues in France, Italy and Germany.
* The team's skills and experiences draw from academia & industry and the team is positioned for future growth.
Benefits of working here
* Flexible working
* State of the art technology & innovation
* External learning and development encouraged
* Light and airy university type campus
* Generally accepted they have a great restaurant
* Friendly environment!
* On site Medical Centre
* Parking / Easy Access to train station
* Coffee Shops and onsite shop
* Sports & Social Club
* On-site gym
* There's more...
Rules onsite require sole British Citizens. You will be required to undergo security clearance.
Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it's difficult to reply to everyone. If we haven't been in touch within a week, then you haven't been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment