Sue Ross Recruitment are working with an exciting international exhibition and conferencing organisation who are expanding their account management team. Fluent/native language skills are essential - ideally Spanish, French, Italian or German.
This role will involve working in partnership with internal team members and the client, in meeting objectives and exceeding client expectations by delivering best-in-class service, providing proactive solutions, quality construction, products and services on-time and on-budget. The successful candidate will assist the Account Director in maintaining positive client relationships and assist in growing client business as appropriate.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop a strong rapport with the client, event organisers, contractors, agencies and other key stakeholders. Approachable, engaging, and likable.
* Exceptional organisational skills and ability to multi-task; able to manage shifting client priorities and multiple/simultaneous client shows and projects.
* Practical and hands on approach to delivery, ability to function as part of a close-knit team but also prepared to regularly travel internationally and work independently.
* Manage tactical activities pertaining to clients' exhibit program and associated projects.
* Maintain records of clients' past exhibition activities and business practices.
* Develop a strong understanding of clients' products, services, exhibition practices, workflow procedures and ongoing marketing goals.
* Participate in regular planning meetings and interface with a variety of client departments including Corporate Communications, Marketing and Events, Regulatory, Legal, Purchasing, Logistics and Sales as required.
* Coordinate activities of 3rd party vendors and clients outside agencies.
* Collaborate with client exhibition and brand groups to define needs; determine and execute exhibition and project deliverables.
* Recap client meeting minutes and distribute to client and account team.
* Working with designers, develop project specifications and obtain estimates.
* Prepare detailed project cost proposals and present to clients.
* Monitor change orders detailing scope of services to be provided to the client.
* Manage internal and 3rd party production, show service and logistics details prior to the show including coordinating Design, Estimating, Project Management, Transport, I&D and Show Services to ensure budgets, timelines and deliverables are achieved.
* Help brainstorm, recommend, and collaborate with partners to develop and deliver traffic builder solutions inclusive of pre-show, show-site and post-show marketing, measurement, virtual show, e-literature services and the like.
* Maintain communications with Project Managers and Estimators to ensure production activities are progressing as specified in project timelines and costs are controlled.
* Develop and share CDM plans, co-ordinate Health and Safety planning
* Communicate H&S plans to onsite teams, record details of inductions, incidents, and accidents. Proactively monitor site safety.
* Communicate show-specific information with the I&D supervisor set-up person including 3rd party contractors prior to show set-up.
* Manage and track all show/client shipments to ensure timely delivery where required.
* Review invoice against proposal to determine variances. Investigate unexplained variances to determine validity and accuracy.
* Assist the Account Director in the development of annual budgets, sales presentation materials, data requests and other special projects as appropriate to retain and grow business.
* Provide timely reports as required; deliver presentations internally and externally.
* Degree or equivalent commensurate experience.
* Thorough knowledge of spreadsheets, databases, word processing and graphics.
* Ability to analyse available information and make sound decisions.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Practical problem-solving skills.
* Occasional travel
* Fluent/native language skills - ideally Spanish, French, Italian or German
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment