You will be responsible for providing IT support to the Pathway Group staff and clients in the use of their key systems.
Key responsibilities include:
* Provide assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and associated devices (e.g. smartphones)
* Set up and configure desktop computers, peripherals and accounts
* Install and configure software
* Troubleshoot, diagnose problems, implement corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalate to other technical resources as appropriate;
* Maintain systems, databases and web pages as required;
* Administer user accounts;
* Design and produce basic reports;
* Provide basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) and assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems;
* Act as a customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns;
* Maintain records
Education / Qualifications
* GCSE Maths & English A-C grade or equivalent
* Working within IT Support.
* Supporting distributed and home users of all skill levels
* Collating information for audits & inspections
* Basic IT hardware support - Desktops, PCs, printers and mobile devices
* On-premise and cloud-based solutions in a Microsoft Azure environment
* Basic LAN and WAN configuration and troubleshooting
* Acting in system administrator and privileged user roles
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products - in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint as well as Teams and SharePoint.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills. Able to communicate complex information to internal and external stakeholders and make presentations to internal and external groups on a regular basis.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate concerns, complex/contentious issues in a diplomatic manner that does not offend or escalate.
* Proven ability to analyse complex problems developing and successfully implementing practical and workable solutions.
* Ability to deal with changing priorities, work under pressure, tight deadlines and be flexible.
* Ability to work collaboratively with staff at all levels across the Company and with external stakeholders with a commitment to teamwork.
Self-motivated and keen to learn.
Ability to adapt and work flexibly when required.
High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Determination and the ability to achieve deadlines.
Ability to work as a team member as well as using own initiative.
Be able to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team and establish relationships across the Company and with outside organisations.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage difficult situations.
Problem-solving and decision-making skills
Smart appearance and professional attitude
Ability to work closely with senior managers and staff at all levels.
Able to demonstrate systematic approaches to work.
Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality