Quality Team Leader
Based: Greater Manchester / Warrington
Salary: c£24K (may be negotiable depending on experience)
Benefits include: 25 days holidays + stats, stakeholder pension scheme & free car parking.
Our Client is a well-established, well respected company who are well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries in both the UK and Europe. They supply to various markets including automotive, aerospace, defence and commercial sectors and their success is based on the provision of solution-based service, flexibility of response to customer needs, and a large e-commerce presence.
They are now seeking to recruit a Quality Team Leader to provide support to the Quality Manager. This role is ideally suited to someone looking to progress and grow in an expanding company and will need you to be highly motivated and confident working in a busy, fast paced environment, as an individual and as part of a team.
* Helping to maintain ISO9001:2015 QMS Standards
* Conducting internal audits
* Leading Health and Safety initiatives
* Attending Management meetings
* Dealing with day to day internal and external quality concerns
* Liaising with suppliers on quality matters
* Using Root Cause Analysis / 8D techniques to ensure concerns are satisfactorily closed out
* Assisting and advising members of the sales team in technical enquiries
* Providing general support to the Quality Manager.
Skills and attributes required:-
* A proven track record within a quality role, working to ISO9001:2015
* Experience and / or training in internal auditing would be an advantage
* Experience in quality related problem solving techniques
* A strong background in Health & Safety
* Excellent IT skills, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Personable, with excellent organisational and communication skills, flexibility and bags of common sense.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm.
Does this sound like you? If so, and you'd like to work in an environment which is fast paced and challenging with lots of autonomy and good career prospects for the future, please send your CV in confidence using the link below.
Candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for further discussion and telephone / video interview