We are looking for an experienced and motivated Store Manager to join our team in our Bristol - City Centre store. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the world's leading pizza delivery company whilst playing a major role in the brand's success.
A Store Manager role with Domino's Pizza is rewarding and involves working flexible hours in a fun, team environment. It is a key position in ensuring the store is run effectively and profitably in accordance with our company procedures and brand standards; including management of the store team, health and safety, stock, product quality, marketing initiatives, sales targets and store financial controls to increase unit sales and capitalise on sales opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Managing all aspects of food hygiene and store cleanliness
* Controlling costs on a day-to-day basis to improve profitability
* Motivating your team to promote efficiency throughout the store to achieve our company's high standards
* Maintaining a strong brand image and service standards including uniform/presentation standards and our philosophy on customer service.
* Maintaining and developing product quality at all times
This role is an amazing opportunity to meet new people and work within a fun and friendly team environment while you build your career. If you have drive, ambition, similar store management experience in a quick service restaurant - and you are available to work flexible hours, we want to hear from you!
Our benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* 28 days holiday per year
* Flexible working hours
* Paid training
* Company discount
* Free uniform
* Excellent career development opportunities.
Please note that Domino's stores in the UK, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are owned and operated by independent franchisees. Therefore, terms and conditions of employment may vary and will be clarified during the selection process for all available roles