We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a successful, local Solicitors.
You will have:
* Previous experience of at least one of the following: Conveyancing, Litigation or Family Law - preferably more than one discipline
* Be keen to work in a busy dynamic office;
* Demonstrate you can work independently but also as part of a team;
* Be prepared to work flexibly within the office environment;
* Have a proven track record of working within a legal environment in a secretarial capacity in a private solicitors' firm or with an In House legal team.
* Exceptional secretarial/IT/audio and support skills;
* Experience of using case management systems ( NB: training will be provided for our specific system);
Our client offers a competitive salary, 25 days holiday and company pension
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
The Recruitment Group acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this Permanent opportunity