Our client is one of the world's leading banks, with more than 45,000 employees, offices in 50 countries and expertise in nearly every facet of banking, investing and finance.
Duration: 6 months
- Initiates and defines Finance systems change projects including scope; approach and business case.
- Identifies key business stakeholders, develops and implements stakeholder management plan.
- Analyses 'as is' processes to inform project definition; high level requirements and change impact analysis.
- Identifies and drives opportunities for improvement and challenges current ways of working.
- Provides thought leadership about Finance system and process improvements.
- Facilitates the definition of 'to be' processes that are supported by out of the box functionality.
- Identifies and plans business activities and resources required to deliver the change.
- Develops and implements a business change and communications plan.
- Highlights business risks and issues and works to resolve them.
- Provides updates to the business about the project's progress.
- Completes relevant governance reporting.
· Experience of Finance processes and systems gained in either a Finance line role; a Finance process improvement role; and / or working with Finance systems.
· Experience of working on at least 2 ERP / Finance system change projects maybe as a workstream or process lead.
· Deep knowledge of Procure to Pay; Cash Management or Project Accounting processes and systems.
· Proven ability to start-up projects and build consensus towards a proposed scope and approach.
· Proven ability to build credible working relationships at all levels within the organization and with third party suppliers.
· Proven ability to collaborate across teams and functions to optimise end to end processes.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer