ACS Stainless Steel Fixings Limited is a leading design and manufacturing business supplying specialist structural building components and systems to the construction industry. ACS believes in investing in the training and development of talented individuals to expand our growing Team.
We are a highly successful, rapidly expanding manufacturer looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join our IT Department.
Responsibilities will include:
* Answer support queries via phone and email
* Manage service desk requests, escalating to senior staff / external suppliers when necessary
* Testing and rolling out Windows patches using WSUS
* Applications and infrastructure support
* Manage, maintain and test backup and restore routines
* Office 365 administration
* Server and general network administration
* VOIP and telephony administration
* MDM administration
What will you need?
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills and will be exposed to the following technologies:
* Windows Server (Apply online only)
* Ubuntu 14.04+
* Hyper V (Apply online only)
* 3CX Phone System
* Office 365
* Veeam Backup and Replication
* Splashtop Remote
What's in it for you?
* 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with 1 hour for lunch
* Onsite Gym
* Private healthcare after 12 months service (teeth, glasses and physio)
* Modern facilities with breakout areas
* Company events
* Free onsite parking
* Cycle to Work
* Pension Scheme
* Continual Development
* 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 with service
* The opportunity to work for a Living Wage Accredited employer
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Strictly No Agencies