The role holder will be responsible for managing the schedules and coverage plans for Remote Service interpreters. You will produce accurate supply and demand intra-day plans and complete detailed forecast & schedule variance analysis to support the Operations area in making optimum use of resources to achieve internal and contractual agreed service levels and meet business plans.
Real time monitoring of call demand and interpreter availability and proactive contact strategy and delivery.
Produce short/medium/long term plans focusing on both supply and demand drivers. Analyse all supply and demand components using appropriate techniques and tools, providing insightful commentary making recommendations with full tracking and documentation.
Monitor and analyse all key planning metrics against forecast, and where required make appropriate changes whilst identifying and driving any recommendations to ensure we maintain and deliver SLA's.
Produce efficient coverage reports in advance ensuring full optimisation and management of shrinkage.
Attend all the resource planning meetings with Operational managers. Contribute effectively with historical analysis and the delivery of future resource plans.
Ensure all planning processes are efficient and adhered to whilst sharing best practice across the teams.
Identify and highlight all performance/service risks to Operations.
Drive and maximise operational performance efficiently and effectively improving customer experience and maintaining a high level of service.
Provide a powerful, insightful and consistent performance BI suite to support operational outputs within key planning metrics.
Full utilisation of key business tools to maximise performance within resource planning
· Good understanding of resource planning methodologies
· Strong Excel knowledge
· Previous experience in a resource planning role
· Ability to analyse information, shape into insightful reports and present to key stakeholders.
· Successful key stakeholder management.
· Self-motivated, flexible and responsive to business needs and changes in priorities and deadlines
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to create reports with high visual impact
· Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, working to a challenging deadline
· Can work independently and is also a committed team player