Do you want to work for a booming software house in Leicestershire that are growing significantly?
I'm working exclusively with a business that develop highly secure government solutions and are a leader of their kind and are now expanding into the EU too.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior with 1 years+ experience who is looking to further expand their technical skills. As the IT Systems Administrator, you will be learning more about the cloud and will be working in a large IT department that are developing solutions mainly for the police.
Role: Junior IT Systems Administrator / Installation Engineer
Salary: £19,000 - £27,000 (25 days annual holiday, pension, private healthcare contributions and free parking, training, home working and flexible working)
Location: Leicestershire with flexible and home working options
IT Systems Administrator / Installation Engineer Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and ensuring the quality of the installation documentation and reviewing and improving the entire process, from core to application.
- Update manuals when issues or changes are passed from the team leaders highlighting new or altered areas in the products or process
- Maintain a knowledge base of all known issues and problems which will be available across the business
- Test Database scripts run without error for each release
- Maintain the numerous installations across the business to ensure all teams have the environments they need, and they are updated as required
- Feedback suggestions for the relevant teams to improve their releases.
Skills and Experience:
- 6 months experience in a technical environment
- Experience creating and running SQL scripts would be desirable
- Experience of web hosting would be desirable
- You MUST be ok to pass and SC clearance
- You MUST have the right to work in the UK
- You MUST have lived in the UK for the last 5 years for checks to be completed
- Lastly, you MUST be passionate, love technology and have good people skills
Big Red are recruiting for this role exclusively and have interview dates booked. If you would like to know more about this vacancy please call (phone number removed) and ask for Emily