The Internal Account Managers' primary focus is to support a geographical base of Accountants and Bookkeepers, nurturing strong relationship and trust with the ultimate aim of creating outstanding advocacy for Sage's services and products to be used both internally and for resale in the marketplace. This will be achieved through a structured telephone contact strategy coupled with a customer success programme so that Accountants maximise the value of products and services selected and resold. This will be driven by a consultative approach based on the Accountants needs and aspiration. The level of engagement and advocacy will be measured through the delivery of revenue and base penetration measured by resale and customer feedback such as Net Promotor Score (NPS).
Key ResponsibilitiesKey accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Continuously maintain and nurture strong relationships across the base creating advocates for Sage measured by growing your active base of resellers and winning new to sage Accountants.
• Implement and maintain a robust customer success model for your whole base.
• Gain an understanding of clients' pain points and deliver responsive solutions and support
• Be creative and active across social media to ensure Sage and your Accountants achieve maximum exposure in order to build a presence and pull in the market.
• Support and enhance the interlock with relevant departments and colleagues e.g. Customer Service, PMM, Product, Marketing, Direct Sales, Loyalty and Sales Operations.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge so you can confidently demonstrate & make recommendations from Sage's product portfolio.
• Ensure the CRM system and pipeline are kept up to date in order to accurately forecast and drive sales performance.
• Keep fully up to date with Industry changes that affect both our Accountants in practice and Sage product portfolio
• Achieve a minimum of 9.2 NPS and CSAT, demonstrating strong engagement within base.
• Promote the use of Sage University in existing base and achieve 40% of base registered with Sage University.
• Host a monthly Webinar to existing base supporting engagement with Sage.
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong skills as an influencer, communicator, relationship builder and networker
• Action oriented with the ability to take the initiative, spotting and seizing on opportunities
• Drives KPIs through goal setting, maintaining high standards and meeting key deadlines.
• Follows through on commitments showing consistency between words and actions
• Adaptability and able to differ approach depending on the situation
• Demonstrates resilience, maintaining a positive attitude whilst navigating difficult obstacles.
• The ability to analyse data into meaningful actions/outcomes and opportunities
• Takes action to keep product knowledge and skills up to date
• An interest in emerging technologies and products
• Sound understanding of the Accountancy Industry
• An Accountancy qualification and understanding of accountancy practices (desirable).
Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel