Our client is a successful M&E contractor who lead the way providing innovative sustainable energy solutions nationwide. They currently require an Electrical Engineer to manage the BMS and lighting sub contractors on a project of 45 buildings. The role will be based in the Westminster area of London with subsequent works throughout the M4 corridor and so we are looking for candidates from this area who are initially prepeared to lodge for the Westminster role.
The Role and its Responsibilities
* Managing BMS and lighting solutions
* Replacing lighting, like for like
* BMS upgrades, changing controls, BMS panels etc
* Arranging commissioning
* Managing equipment on sites
* Solar PV install
* Management of road closures for lifting equipment
* Building scaffolding contractors management
* Oversee builders for break-ins, cable and pipework re-routing, some compound building for BMS, controls and solar PV modules
The client is looking for a capable, client facing candidate who can work efficiently between multiple sites.
Skills and Qualifications
* Educated to HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent.
* Previous experience of working on numerous buildings
* CSCS card
Salary and Package
£60-65K plus car allowance