ACS Stainless Steel Fixings Limited is a leading design and manufacturing business supplying specialist structural building components and systems to the construction industry.
We are looking for a Strategic Procurement Manager at our Head Office in Leeds (LS9 0DR). The Procurement Manager supports the Group Procurement Strategy in order to create value, lower risks and drive higher margins through proactive management, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Please note this is an office-based role working from our Head Office in Leeds, we are not working remotely at this time.
* Ensuring our supply chain are aligned with the business needs and strategy.
* Maintaining and expanding our strategic partnerships and supplier relationships.
* Assisting in the standardisation of procurement practices
* Define, manage and monitor benefits realisation including commercial savings and sustainability outcomes.
* Develop strong working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders to maximise opportunities to collaborate, achieve efficiencies, improve capability and promote the procurement profession.
What do you need?
* Significant commerical experience as a Procurement Manager / Senior Procurement Manager (or similar).
* Relevant professional qualification (e.g. MCIPS).
* Skilled negotiator who can demonstrate a successful track record in delivering cost savings.
* Able to demonstrable track record of developing and maintaining strong senior stakeholder and supplier relationship.
* Skilled with T&Cs and contract negotiation.
* A strong communicator who can influence stakeholders.
What's in it for you?
* 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with 1 hour for lunch
* Competitive Salary and benefits package.
* Free onsite parking
* Onsite Gym
* Cycle to Work
* Pension Scheme
* Great transport links
* 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 with service
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not heard from us in three weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please