Stotfold, Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Exeon are a family run company whose diverse actions are driven solely with one simple desire, to make the world a better place to live.
We enable businesses to provide clean air for their workforces, production processes and external environments through installing industrial ventilation systems which focus on odour and emissions, dust control and mobile fume extraction.
We are now looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join us on a permanent, full-time basis in Stotfold.
- Salary of £50,000 - £70,000 per annum DOE
- 21 days' holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
If you are a methodical, commercially aware project manager with either an engineering, mechanical or controls background, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a forward-thinking business with the vision to create a better future.
You will play an integral role in delivering projects and developing our reputation for innovation, quality and service excellence whilst building on your own career.
What's more, you will discover an inclusive, supportive culture where a healthy and positive work/life balance is encouraged and a sustainable company who recognise the need for all industries to reduce the impact of their activities on the environment.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the design, procurement, production, delivery and installation of allocated projects. You will ensure each project is delivered on time, on budget and to the brief agreed with the client.
Working within a fast-paced Operations Department, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously with values ranging up to £8.5M. By delivering a premium level of service to customers, you will also enable the business to grow and help secure further opportunities.
You will oversee the work of a Project Assistant who is tasked with assisting in the preparation of scope of works, RAMS and O&M documentation, placing purchase orders, and budget variance reports. They will support you and enable you to maintain close control of all aspects of the project, including cost.
Additionally, you will:
- Survey the job on site and qualify the need and quantity of materials required
- Liaise with the Sales Team on the design of each project
- Manage risk and method statements and health and safety documentation
- Oversee day to day and diary management for subcontractors
- Attend weekly project meetings and report on the current status of projects
- Provide support to Aftersales and assist in the booking of commissioning, servicing and testing
To join us as a Project Manager, you will need:
- Progressive experience in a project management role, working on multiple projects in excess of £1M
- Demonstrable knowledge in either engineering, mechanical and/or controls
- Working knowledge of CAD, with the ability to interpret the drawings
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills
- The ability to explain complex information in a clear and straightforward manner
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Ideally, you will have experience working in a construction environment and a CSCS or SKILLcard, however this is by no means essential.
This is a full-time role, working 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm.
Other organisations may call this role Construction Project Manager, Contract Manager, Construction Contract Manager, Construction Design Manager, Engineering Project Manager, Mechanical Project Manager, or Controls Project Manager.
Webrecruit and Exeon Limited are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency