Conker Communications is looking for a talented, experienced and creative Senior Account Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to take by the scruff of the neck, with scope for development and to prove you're made of the right stuff to grow into a Conker Account Director.
So, what are we looking for?
The beating heart of the agency, as a Conker senior account manager you will plan, develop and roll out integrated marketing campaigns. Part of a passionate team that delivers exceptional marketing campaigns, you will manage client relationships and support them in achieving their business goals.
Attitude and approach are everything. We want you to bring your ideas, expertise and process to the table, whilst being more than willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into day-to-day activities. You will be delivering your own self-propelled work at the same time as joining the dots between different strands of campaigns, working closely with your fellow Conker specialists, often briefing and managing work internally.
Do you hit that sweet spot of combining creativity with commerciality? If you have a way with copy and an eye for a concept whilst being comfortable digging into the detail of the numbers, then you could be the candidate for us!
Key skills and qualities of a Conker Senior Account Manager:
* 5+ years' integrated campaign experience in an agency
* Grade A or equivalent at A-level, with a minimum 2:1 degree from a top-tier university
* Post-graduate marketing qualifications a bonus
* Experience of creating and managing multi-discipline campaigns
* A critical thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills, using in-depth knowledge of integrated marketing strategy, tools and technology to drive solution-led campaigns
* A creative mindset combined with strong commercial awareness to overachieve against business goals
* At home on analytics platforms: developing and implementing tracking strategies
* Experience reporting into senior teams; someone the agency directors can rely on to get the job done - and to enhance Conker's reputation by ensuring it's always a great job done
* Time-proven experience in managing client communications, acting as a trusted guide to the best outcome
* Talented at turning data into insights, to develop compelling reports and hone campaign performance
* Super-communicator, with strong organisation, time-management and interpersonal skills - an all-around individual talent
Senior account manager - responsibilities
* Managing multiple projects at once, working across key accounts
* Supporting account director in development of marketing strategies for clients
* Investigating and determining clients' business and campaign objectives, and then adding value from initial client brief and delivery, through to campaign evaluation
* Creative development of accounts and campaigns
* Managing delivery of client accounts and client expectations
* Creating proactive relationships with clients and the Conker team, acting as first point of contact on your accounts
* Personal delivery of higher level and strategic outputs eg: strategy and plans at front end of campaigns, setting KPIs, reporting, copy for more complicated content, conceptualising campaign, project managing projects including websites
* On some accounts personally delivering more day-to-day roll-out including developing social content and copywriting for owned, earned and paid platforms
* Taking charge of rigorous account processes including running weekly WIP meetings to ensure smooth running of campaigns that hit deadline
* Preparation for client review meetings, presentation of activity and forward plans
* Nurturing accounts for longevity and growth, whilst maintaining commerciality
* Conceptualising, briefing and managing paid search, display, video and social media ad campaigns with our internal digital delivery team
Conker is a pacey, integrated marketing communications agency, based in leafy Didsbury, South Manchester. We're a small agency that's full of spark, with a stellar client list, prestigious awards to our name and further growth on the horizon. Our team are all on the journey to grow their careers and help build Conker's exciting future. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of apply now!
Just some of the perks of being a Conker...
Tuesday Lunch? It's on us! A great opportunity to step away from your desk and get together with the team to fill up on food as we chat.
Early Friday finishes are a Conker treat - enjoy a 3.30pm finish one Friday a month.
Birthday Day Off Is it your special day? Enjoy it away from the office!
Hybrid working - we've moved to a more flexible approach to office and home-work, with a day or two a week to work from home if you fancy