Apple Recruitment are looking for a Freedom of Information and Records Manager on behalf of their client based in Belfast.
To lead in the effective and efficient delivery of the Freedom of Information (FOI), Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) and Records Management (RM) function, ensuring the organisation meets its statutory obligations under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and to assist in the delivery of a robust information governance framework for the organisation to ensure that it continues to meet its core objectives.
1. Possess a degree or equivalent level qualification.
1. Possess a professional qualification in Freedom of Information such as BCS, PC.foi or equivalent.
1. Have at least 3 years management experience providing professional advice and guidance on Information Governance matters, including Freedom of Information, in a large complex organisation*.
1. Can demonstrate experience in Information Governance including FOI, EIR and RM in the following areas:
1. Providing professional advice and guidance to a range of stakeholders regarding compliance requirements including facilitating workshops and training sessions.
2. Experience of ensuring effective records management and monitoring compliance against policy.
3. Experience of analysing, interpreting and reporting on a range of information governance data for use by senior management.
1. Can demonstrate:
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Ability to work accurately under pressure of multiple deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
* Strong customer orientation.
* Excellent attention to detail.
Candidates may also be assessed against the relevant section of the NIHE Behavioural Framework.
1. Possess a current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full.
£17.51 per hour
9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Temporary ongoing (vacant position)
Based in Belfast
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Simone by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer