Are you a good Excel user? Do you have experience invoicing within a finance team? Are you looking for a busy, varied and challenging role?If your answer is yes to the above, we want to hear from you!!
This is a homebased role although you may sometimes be required to attend meetings in the nearest office to you which could be Manchester.
Reporting to the Office Operations Manager, this role involves processing all invoices across the North West and Northern Ireland regions each month. It is essential that you have experience in a similar role but training will be given.
The invoicing process involves:
- Typing of sales invoices onto Excel template
- Printing invoices onto pre-numbered paper
- Entering invoices onto the fee day book and fee forecast
- Completing project fee splits and allocating monies to the correct business unit
- Liaising with Business Partner to ensure fee targets are met
- Scanning and filing of invoices
- Creating purchase orders and processing of supplier invoices
- Creating new job numbers
- Ensuring the fee forecast is up to date at all times and reporting variances to Partners
- Keeping the monthly client tracker updated, with all supplier invoices processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Chasing debts from unpaid debtors reports and ensuring cash is secured into the business
- Reporting and monitoring of WIP levels in the team to ensure that this is kept to a minimum and we hit KPI's
- Managing and reporting on all financial management KPI's as required by the business
- Liaising with Partners/ Associates within the North West Region
- Additional ad hoc finance duties
Hours - Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.