Page Personnel are working with a well established business in Nantwich, recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their team.
An award winning business, with a national presence, are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their team in Nantwich.
As a Finance Analyst, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for the production of insightful financial analysis to aid decision making and improvements.
Responsibilities include: operational reporting including manufacturing performance data, KPI reporting, utilising PowerBI, calculation of labour and materials variances and giving insights where necessary; inventory management; produce monthly overhead reporting including variance analysis; bills of materials and costings; month end reporting and reconciliations; continuous process improvement.
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of working in a Manufacturing/Warehousing environment - Essential
- Have strong financial and analytical background - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have excellent IT skills, including MS Excel, Power BI - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - or have equivalent experience - Essential
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Hybrid Working Options + Flexible working hours + Generous Holiday Package + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits