Stanton House is working with a high-growth energy business in North London to recruit a Financial Accountant (Inside IR35). The brand has had tremendous success over the last couple of years and have compelling growth plans both domestically and globally moving forward.Responsibilities include:
To be suitable for this position, you must have the following:
- Managing the delivery of accurate monthly management and statutory reporting, including month-end P&L reconciliations.
- IFRS financial reporting for seven legal entities including preparing/reviewing financial statements.
- Present legal entity performance to the management team.
- Assisting and supporting in the reconciliation of the monthly trial balance in a timely manner to identify risks to raise with the Financial Controller.
- Support with any ad hoc reporting efficiency projects.
- Qualified Accountant
- Have experience of working in the Utilities or Financial Services market.
- Technically strong and previously held a financial reporting position in a complex group.
- Be on short notice.
The client is ideally looking for the suitable candidate to be in the office three days a week.If you are interested in this role and fulfil the aforementioned criteria please apply. We will not be able to respond to every unsuccessful candidate.