We are seeking a Luxury Leisure Travel Consultant to join a dynamic and bespoke travel company working from home. This elite Tour Operator offers bespoke tailormade itineraries throughout Europe, USA, the Indian Ocean, Asia, Africa, Middle East, Australia plus more exotic destinations to its discerning clientele. If you are from a luxury travel company looking to work Monday to Friday this is the role for you.
* The experienced travel consultant will be creating and arranging upmarket luxury travel itineraries to a range of exotic destinations using GDS to secure flights.
* Using your worldwide travel knowledge to convert enquiries into the sale.
* Smashing company targets and earning generous commission
* Using your worldwide travel knowledge to enhance customer experience
* Offering cutting edge customer service to the discerning clientele.
* Booking a wide range of travel types from all inclusive packages to worldwide tailormade travel, ski to wellness breaks
* Account managing clients from start to finish
* Travel Consultant experience selling to the high-end luxury travel market from a luxury tour operator or travel agent
* Experienced using GDS such as Sabre, Galileo, or Worldspan is key
* Excellent all-round travel product and destination knowledge: Europe, Caribbean, Far East, USA and the Indian Ocean
* Exceptional communication & customer service skills
* A professional level of the English language (verbal and written)
* Good fares knowledge.
Lucrative salary and very generous commission of 40 per cent are on offer along with many other perks.
Please note only suitable candidates from a luxury tour operator or travel agent will be considered for this role.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today