Job Title: Accountant (Qual/Part Qual)
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire (WA7)
Hrs : Monday - Friday 08:30-17:00hrs
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary : Starting salary £25K - £35K (DOE & Qualification Level)
We are currently recruiting an experienced Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant to join our client, who is a well- established, growing business based in Runcorn area.
You would be assisting the Finance Director to perform all financial functions of the company.
As the Accountant, your duties will be:
* Preparation of management accounts and cash flow forecasts.
* To oversee and assist in the day to day posting of VAT, Purchase Ledger and Sales Receipts on Accounting Systems.
* Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledger control.
* Manage, control and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
* Reconciliation of costing information.
* Prepare accurate and timely financial information including detailed quarterly accounts.
* Liaise with Works manager regarding stock control, raw materials procurement and price contracting.
The ideal Accountant will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Have solid experience of all accounting functions, AAT Level 3 qualified/working towards.
* Experience of analysing information, dealing with complex issues, data entry, accounting & attention to detail.
* High level of analytical and numerical skills.
* Strong IT skills including Excel spreadsheets/pivot tables and all Microsoft Office functions.
* Experience and knowledge of SAGE Winforecast.
* Excellent communication skills