Location: Nailsea, Bristol
Hours: 37.5 per week
Job Paths 4 U are looking for an experienced Nursing Home Manager for a Nursing, Residential and Dementia home based in Nailsea, Bristol.
This 78 bed service in Bristol has a CQC rating of 'Good' and provides a range of services including a discharge to assess unit, nursing and residential dementia care.
As the Nursing Home Manager, you will have full clinical and business operational control and responsibility for the service and you will be supported by the Deputy Manager and Clinical Lead to improve care standards and the resident experience across the service.
This Nursing Home Manager position requires someone who is seeking a challenge and enjoys a busy environment. You will have excellent and proven leadership, organisational and business management skills to lead the team and meet the needs of your external stakeholders.
Below is a brief overview of the tasks you will be expected to undertake on a regular basis:
* Utilise authentic leadership, role modelling and inspirational skills to motivate the team to deliver excellent quality of care
* To become the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the Service with 24 hour responsibility for the care of the Service Users
* To manage the effective use of resources, including the financial performance of the Service, and maintain high levels of occupancy
* To provide improvement, independence and choice for Service Users
* To comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times and in particular the CQC for the Registration and Inspection of Nursing Homes and NMC guidelines
* To be a good role model for all employees, being approachable and providing a regular presence and visibility with all levels of employees as well as being consistent in all actions and decisions
* To ensure that employee selection processes are applied thoroughly and that all candidates are treated professionally and that successful candidates are 'on boarded' fully and comprehensively
The ideal candidate for this Nursing Home Manager position:
* Qualified Nurse with a current NMC pin
* Experience in Managing a service of a similar size and client group
* Have achieved GOOD with the CQC
* A confident leader, who aspires to grow and develop
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent business management skills (including budget management)
Benefits of this position include:
* Competitive salary
* Employee Ownership Trust
* 35 days annual leave
* Individualised professional development programmes
* Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
* Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
Contact: Ben at Job Paths 4 U on (phone number removed)
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call (phone number removed) to discuss your new opportunity today