Deputy Head Teacher
The fantastic school specialises in the education of primary-aged pupils with a range of learning difficulties and disabilities. The School is split across two sites, one of which caters for those with a diagnosis on the Autistic Spectrum; the other site takes children with a range of physical, learning and sensory difficulties. The School has high standards of teaching and learning and is committed to ensuring that all pupils achieve their full potential.
The successful applicant will be a dynamic, innovative and proactive leader; a change agent who is able to maintain as a standalone outstanding school that meets the needs of all our young people in an ever-changing educational landscape. We are seeking a motivated leader with vision, energy and expert knowledge of ASD and PMLD. You will be open to working collaboratively with the Trust and its schools, to maximise the educational and social opportunities available for our pupils. The successful candidate will be an exemplary teacher and role model. All our senior leaders are expected to undertake the Designated Safeguarding Lead qualification to keep our children safe.
We can offer you:
• A commitment to support you in developing new skills through a wide range of professional development opportunities and experiences.
• The opportunity to make a huge contribution to the education and lives of children who respond very positively to high quality teaching.
• A friendly and inclusive working environment
You will offer us:
• Your considerable skill as a good/outstanding teacher who has experience of working with children with Autism, PMLD and complex special needs.
• Your commitment to engaging and inspiring our pupils and the ability to make a real difference to their learning.
• Your flexibility, commitment and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Your ability to initiate and lead change in a positive way.
If you feel you possess these qualities, are passionate about working alongside pupils with SEND and would like to shape their futures at a fantastic and supportive school, then we would like to hear from you.
Very attractive salary range