Digital Marketing Executive / SEO - B2B
Job Ref: RP1204-CVL
Location: Lowton, WA3 2SH
(Part Time - 2-3 days per week)
(Commutable from Warrington, Newton-le-Willows, St Helens, Wigan, Leigh, Bolton, Liverpool, Manchester)
• £25K - £32K Basic
• Flexible start / finish time -Willing to listen to your needs and do our upmost to accommodate
• Quarterly and annual company incentives (City Break)
• 5% Pension
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Are you frustrated by a business which doesn't see the value in brand development and marketing? Possibly you have been a victim of the knee-jerk management style of directors who care more about maintaining their own lifestyle and bonus, than taking care of their employees?
Lots of businesses have shown their true colours the past year. Mass redundancies from companies who actively promote their great working environment and invested support in employee welfare.
Interested to work for an employer who has your back? For leaders who pay themselves last, once everyone else is looked after? Then please read on...
Here at Mase, you'll be respected and valued. You'll be given the autonomy, tools and support to flourish, and the freedom to fulfil your creative potential. Not to mention a bunch of generous benefits. That's because we believe a challenging role, should be a rewarding one, with a 50-inch television, PlayStation, and fridge full of beers. McDonald's next door? We've got one of those too.
We're a well-established, boutique, technical recruitment company who are passionate about industry advancements and technology. Founded in 2010, amidst a double-dip recession, we've gained recognition with global manufacturers and technology providers in a range of market sectors.
With a client retention rate of 100% over the past 12 months and having been recognised as a finalist at the national recruiter awards (best SME recruitment business to work for), we have become well known for our ability to identify, unearth and headhunt difficult to find individuals across the UK & Europe.
We offer a quality driven consultative approach to recruitment. Our value-added services include executive search, headhunting, search & selection and salary benchmarking across Board & Senior Appointments, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing & Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain.
What we offer
• The autonomy to lead and drive our marketing efforts.
• Team focussed environment.
• An environment without corporate red tape and structured marketing policies.
• Quarterly team building incentives and annual holiday incentives.
• A business which values input and ideas.
• Mature and flexible working environment.
• Well situated modern glass fronted offices in Stonecross Business Park (WA3 2SH).
• Free, secure onsite parking.
We're looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, creative individual who possesses a minimum of 3-5 years' digital marketing experience within a B2B service business. You must:
• Be comfortable within a lead, standalone, autonomous marketing role
• Have proven success with key word optimisation, SEO, Social Media management etc.
• Enjoy writing and publishing engaging posts and industry related articles for web and social media channels.
• Be familiar with CMS platforms, ideally WordPress
• Be highly organised with a great attention to detail
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be enthusiastic, driven, hardworking and keen to get involved with new tasks
• Have experience using design software such as Photoshop
Related Marketing or SEO qualifications would be highly advantageous.
About the position
As our Digital Marketing Executive / Manager you will aid the business to generate leads, create engagement and improve our brand position within the market.
Key tasks include:
* Keyword optimisation / SEO of our existing website, including backlink generation.
* Keyword research.
* Creating a storyboard and working with an external motion graphics designer to develop a company video in line with our brand and values.
* Complete the collation of salary benchmarking data and produce downloadable reports for our website.
* Brand development.
* Social media management (LinkedIn, Twitter), including creating engaging posts and responding to comments and questions in a timely and professional manner.
* Image manipulation for website and social media postings.
* Website management (WordPress) - reviewing and posting vacancy adverts ensuring they meet SEO requirements, creating website copy, improving Google organic / paid rankings.
* Creating content for both internal and external use, such as industry related/on trend articles and ad hoc presentations.
* Provide guidance and input on new marketing ideas and how we can maximise our engagement and improve our brand, taking a lead on any projects agreed.
* Complete award submissions.
* Develop and manage efficient campaigns to drive leads to the sales team.
* Review the technical performance of our website (load speeds, traffic, uptime etc.) and make appropriate amendments if needed.
* Running effective paid search strategies to improve the volume and quality of leads generated.
* Utilising analytics software to measure and report on digital marketing campaign success by analysing and presenting data and establishing the return on investment made.
* Completing email marketing campaigns.
Piqued your interest?
As a first step, please forward your CV and a few introductory lines in confidence to Ricky Patel. Alternatively, you can contact him for a confidential discussion via LinkedIn