Up to £16.50 p/h - Circa £30.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | Mat Leave Cover | 36 Hours - M-F Days | Disability Care - Good CQC | Great Benefits
A Leeds based charity and housing association is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager of their disability care services on a temporary basis, covering maternity leave on a contract of 9 to 12 months.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A fixed term contract to work 36 hours per week, working 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday
* Band 6 equivalent pay rates of up to £16.50 per hour, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £30,8890
* Your own personal development plan with extensive training and development prospects
* A range of financial benefits including a pension, life assurance and discount programmes
* Free staff parking, cycle to work schemes and employee support programmes
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager, you will coordinate care services for adults with learning disabilities who are living in community-based settings throughout Leeds, ensuring their clinical care needs are met in line with best practices of care, NMC and CQC requirements.
What we are looking for:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally experienced in community-based disability care, or similar, and able to coordinate care services for adults with a diverse range of needs at a number of locations
* A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation