Secondary Music Teacher required - Birmingham - £650 - £900 per week
As a passionate and committed teacher, can you inspire young minds and foster a love of Music within your pupils using an engaging teaching style?
PK Education are recruiting a Secondary Music Teacher for a medium sized secondary school with a 'Good' OFTED rating located in Birmingham. This secondary Music Teaching role will start in September 2021 and the school require an enthusiastic teacher with a positive attitude to teach GCSE level classes on a full-time basis (5 days per week) . The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment.
The school require candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge and experience in a similar role. The school has a strong leadership team in place supporting the improvement of attainment levels.
Essential for this Secondary Music Teacher role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching KS3 & KS4.
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent's evening.
Additional requirements for this Secondary Music Teaching role:
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits for this Secondary Music Teaching role:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £25,350 to £35,100 per annum (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you are interested in this Secondary Music Teacher opportunity or you are looking for other short term or long term teaching jobs in Birmingham and would like to hear more, then please apply directly with your CV or contact your local office for more information. We will get you registered with us and send your profile over to the school as a matter of urgency.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Birmingham teaching jobs in the West Midlands. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few