Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £30k plus benefits
Reports to: operations Manager
Who are we?
We have been working with schools across the West Midlands for over 10years, since we started back in 2010. We are a family run agency and we strive to be better at what we do every day. Our office environment is energetic, fast paced and positive. We pride ourselves on being an extension to the schools we work with, partnering with them to ensure they have the best staff available.at all times. We are accredited by APSCo and we take our compliance very seriously along with ensuring quality candidates.
Reporting to the operations manager, the Marketing Executive will have ownership for creating, developing and delivering marketing plans and activities to drive how we engage our candidates, clients and future employees, and continue to set ourselves apart as an expert recruitment business.
This is a key role for the business that will help how it grows within its core and identified markets.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Managing all marketing activities and campaigns to both clients and candidates, ensuring delivery of all marketing campaigns in accordance with marketing calendars and targets
· Evaluate, measure, report and feedback on all results
· Maintaining brand guidelines across all channels
· Devise and create marketing collateral for campaigns, monthly & weekly HTML newsletters, surveys and direct mail
· Sending e-shots via email marketing software, and managing reports and responses
· Managing company social media channels, creating regular content delivery by utilising scheduling tools.
· Working with team leaders and consultants to create monthly desk marketing plans to use across their own channels
· Content Management of company website including page creation, optimisation and user experience across platforms
· Managing and reporting for search engine optimisation, including keyword research, meta, competitor analysis and conversion
· Supporting the senior management team with production of content for internal and external communication
What we can offer you
· Full training provided
· Continued CPD for all employees
· 36 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
· Smart Casual Dress
· Flexible working and work from home options
· Christmas and Summer parties
· Regular incentives for all staff
· Beer or wine 'Fridge Fridays'
· A support team and management team