Are you currently a Deputy Manager looking to progress?
A leading group of independent Montessori Nurseries and Preschools in West London are currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager for their small nursery in Acton.
This opportunity will give you the chance to work with a well established group of nursery settings, implement ideas throughout the nursery and work very closely with the fun management and training team. You will be joining a small 36 place 'Good' Ofsted Rated nursery at Acton W3 location.
We are looking for a passionate Nursery Manager or a Deputy Manager/Acting Manager with experience ready to step up. Must have strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children. Ability of understanding Management Structure. Good mental and physical health. Friendly, flexible approach. Willingness to learn.
This is a full time permanent role with 40 hours/week working with rotating early and late shifts.
Salary Offered - £24,000 to £26,000
Location - Acton W3
Duties & Responsibilities for the Nursery Manager are as below but not limited to-
* Overseeing the smooth running of the nursery
* Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
* Ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Day Nursery
* Your role as Nursery Manager will include; Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
* Responsible for any tasks delegated by the Director
* To give support to other personnel within the Nursery
* To adhere promote & comply with legislation & compliance regulations
Experience , Qualification & Skills Required for the Nursery Manager:
* Childcare qualified to Level 3 or above from a recognised awarding body
* Experience as a Nursery Manager / Deputy Manager
* Strong knowledge of the EYFS
* Training in Child Protection and Safeguarding Children.
* Training in Behaviour Management.
* Paediatric First Aid certificate.
* Fluency in written and spoken English.
Staff Benefits Package:
* Funded training courses to develop your career
* Financial support towards further qualifications
* Career progression and promotion opportunities
* Increased salary for Level 3 Forest School Leaders
* Health care benefits including optical, dental, chiropody and therapy (physio and osteo)
* Westfield Rewards - Exclusive special offers and discounts from more than 450 High Street and online retailers.
* Free 24 hours counselling and advice line on wide range of issues
* Ofsted "Outstanding" outcome - "M&S gift voucher" for each staff
* Staff discount for childcare
* Pension Scheme
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv