Are you an ambitious marketing manager looking to take the reins of a growing marketing services team?
We ignite demand, drive sales & accelerate revenue for the world's most ambitious businesses!
For over a decade, durhamlane has accelerated demand and revenue generation for tech firms, finance and professional services businesses, SaaS pioneers and many more. Along the way, we've defined what it means to work the durhamlane way - to outperform expectations and commit completely to our clients' success.
We have an amazing open plan and modern office based in Newcastle upon Tyne, with a diverse and talented team of over 100 employees. We have continued to grow exponentially over the last 12 months, winning clients from across the globe and even achieving a record breaking Q4.
We have a strong culture and our people are at the heart of that; you will often here #OneTeamOneApproach around our office. We live and breathe our core values and believe in investing in our people. We are very proud to have been recently named '56th Best Mid-Sized Company to work for in the UK', as well as '9th Best Marketing & Media Company to work for' and '14th Best Company to work for in the North East!'
The Marketing Team Leader is responsible for managing and supporting our growing, client facing demand generation services team. The team consists of both Marketing Account Executives and a Multimedia Design Executive.
* Overseeing effective and successful new client on-boarding following a rigorous and newly established process.
* Helping the team to drive positive / pro-active campaign optimisations to ensure we hit our customer success requirements on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly).
* Responsible for the Professional Development Plans (PDPs) of marketing services colleagues.
* Driving efficiency and process improvements throughout the marketing services function (internal process & external process).
* Playing a key role in undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing projects to ensure targets are met
What you'll need to thrive in this role:
* Marketing degree or professional marketing qualification
* Experience of managing multiple client accounts and developing colleagues to be the best they can be
* Thorough understanding, and experience of demand generation, Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and brand awareness.
* Experience of executing digital marketing tactics including; B2B email campaigns and organic / paid social media (ideally LinkedIn)
* Understanding and experience with using (and ideally set up and configuring) CRM systems such as Hubspot and Salesforce
* Passion for creating engaging content for specific target audiences
* Ability to analyse data and spot trends
* Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail
* Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to act on own initiative
What's in it for you:
* Annual salary reviews
* Personal Development Plan
* Contributory company pension scheme
* Rewards and recognition platform
* Discounts at retailers, restaurants, holidays plus many more!
* Gym Membership discounts
* Mentor Programme
* 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
* One additional day's holiday for every year of service
* Buy and sell holiday scheme
* Weekly corporate yoga sessions
* Well-being service with access to a GP
* Onsite parking
* Pool table, dart board and TV in canteen area
* Regular social events
* Home working options