This new role is available due to growth within this kidderminster based company.
This marketing role is a mix of general marketing and digital marketing.
It is an exciting opportunity as it involves helping develop and grow sales within the various group of companies and the organisation is now global and starting to export a lot more globally! The responsibilities will be wide and varied, however, particular skills in digital marketing and the ability to develop external communications, such as newsletters, in-conjunction with the external media company will form a significant part of the role.
Ideally you will come from a manufacturing or engineering type of background as you will need to have the aptitude to pick up product knowledge quickly as you will be working with a variety of products requiring an enquiring mind and attention to detail.
* Develop and successfully execute internal and external communications including but not limited to company newsletters & social media copy
* Develop digital and print content including product literature, training materials, and website content
* Support with the planning of targeted marketing campaigns
* Communicate clearly internal and external marketing communications as well as other departments and companies
* Build a strong relationship with external marketing agencies
* General marketing support including assisting with organising exhibitions and webinars
* Experience in a product based B2B environment ideally within technical/engineering
* Positive and passionate, with a desire to develop and improve overall marketing skills
* Copywriting experience
* Excellent written and oral communication as well as listening skills.
* Good knowledge and general appreciation of Microsoft 365/Word/Outlook/Excel/Powerpoint
* Determined, proactive, good team player with willingness to learn
* Digital marketing background or relevant marketing/business qualification
* Awareness of marketing tools and content creation process