A leading company specialising in the dealership of new and used machinery are looking for a new face to join their prestigious team. The ideal candidate will have strong marketing experience to drive forward the brand, generate market leads and help obtain new service opportunities. They will have a keen interest in photography and videography and desire to bring a creative and engaging element to the industry.
This role has two complementary themes that are key part of our long established, successful business:
* Photography and videography of machinery
Salary DOE: £22,000-£30,000
* Profit related pay scheme
* 21-day holiday plus statutory holidays
* Personal Development Plan
* Training (in house and external)
* Cycle to work scheme available.
* 40 Hours a week
As part of a marketing strategy and reporting to the Leadership Team you will be expected to deliver a wide range of, primarily digital, marketing activities. Support and mentoring will be given with an opportunity to develop new activities.
* Social media management - You will have full responsibility and control over the social media strategy and content output across all platforms, ensuring our posts are creative, engaging, and responsive to the commercial needs of the business. You will proactively work to increase engagement across all platforms.
* Digital advertising - You will directly manage Google and Facebook advertising, as well as other PPC platforms, ensuring ads are at their most effective and highly targeted to the right customer demographics.
* Copywriting - Deliver regular email campaigns, create engaging content for website, research and write engaging PR content, design, and publish magazine advertising and marketing material.
* Performance- Measure customer satisfaction and brand awareness to increase traffic and engagement. Identify sales opportunities and channels. Analyse performance and outcomes including web site engagement
Each machine is unique and requires photos and videos from our facility or customer factories. The photography role will be trained by our very experienced commercial photographer.
* Manage internal photography and videography campaigns.
* Photograph and Video machinery (weekly) at our facility
* Photograph and Video machinery (monthly) off site around the UK and occasionally in Europe.
* Take a central role in co-ordinating video, photography, and interactive media of machinery.
Essential skills & Experience:
* Marketing, Photojournalism, Journalism, Photography or Media degree/qualifications
* High level of creative and accurate written English
* Social media use and management
* General IT literacy
* Active interest in photography and videography