Smile Wisdom are very pleased to be working alongside this family run independent fully private Dental Practice. The role is to take over all CQC responsibilities and assist the principal dentist and owner with the smooth running of the practice. The practice has been well established with a healthy patient list and a strong family ethic. Based in the heart of Loughton between Debden and Loughton station and has been serving the community for over 16 years.
This role will be to ensure the smooth running of the practice and all CQC compliance role. This is a part time role offering 1 day management and also nursing when needed.
We are looking for:
* A hard-working team player
* Adaptable and flexible
* Great time management skills
* Experience with SOE or R4 is a bonus
* Strong business / managerial skills / marketing.
* Experience of delivering excellent customer service and communication skills and telephone manner.
* Working knowledge of NHS Dentistry preferably Dental nursing Qualifications
The role will be :
* Will be responsible for driving your practices performance by delivering set objectives relating to revenue targets, KPIs and cost management.
* A warm and welcoming team
* An incredible place to learn.
* Motivation and drive to make your Practice a success.
* Responsible for giving the best guidance, and team performance reviews.
* Compliance with CQC regulations and to be the CQC registered manager A DBS check will be required for this role