Head Hunted Recruitment are working exclusively with a well known and rapidly expanding business who specialise in the Pet and Animal sector, we are looking for a driven and determined Assistant Branch Manager to add to the developing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about retail, to come and work in a family run business with over 100 years under its belt.
My client has 9 retail stores located throughout East Anglia, Essex and Kent and we are now looking for an Assistant Manager to join the team in our Stowmarket store.
Reporting into the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for empowering your team to deliver the stores KPI's; maximising sales, delivering first class customer service.
You will need to have knowledge of pet and animal care and be comfortable in advising customers in this.
This is a fast paced role, dealing with both retail and trade customers so you will need to be able to hit the ground running and not be afraid to get stuck in.
If you are currently looking for the next step in your retail career then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Assistant Branch Manager Responsibilities:
* Assist the Branch Manager day to day and take full responsibility for all aspects of running a busy retail and trade store in the absence of the Branch Manager
* Cover Sundays on a rota basis.
* Lead by example and empower your team to be the best they can every day.
* Consistently deliver first class customer service and delight every customer by providing a fast, efficient and friendly shopping experience.
* Play a key role in the training and development of your team.
* Be involved in absolutely everything, from recruitment and training to stock replenishment and maintaining excellent store standards.
Assistant Branch Manager Requirements:
* Be passionate about working in retail and helping customers
* Have an interest in pets and animals.
* You will need to be physically fit and able to lift upto 25kg bags and boxes.
* Ability to work as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills.
* Able to use your initiative and be proactive in your approach.
Assistant Branch Manager Benefits and Rewards:
* £19,000 based on 40 hours per week
* Additional Duty Manager Sunday bonus
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* BUPA Health Cash Plan & Rewards Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Generous Staff Discount Scheme
* Company Pension with 5% Employer Contributions
This vacancy comes at a time which sees great growth within the business. If you have the experience or feel you could step into this exciting opportunity then please apply immediately.
We are offering a competitive salary of circa 19K per annum DOE plus excellent company benefits