R13 are working in collaboration with a well-known and establish Norfolk business in their search for a Finance Manager for their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual with previous finance experience. We are looking for someone with great communication skills - both written and spoken - who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Your ability to work as an integral member of the team as well as independently will enable your success. An excellent attention to detail and the desire to step up in this challenging role will see you thrive and continue to grow.
Duties to include:
* Oversee and manage finance operations and processes including cash flow, payroll, purchase orders, payments, credit control, supplier and customer terms, VAT.
* Preparation of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statement and other supporting schedules.
* Negotiate and improve our commercial terms e.g credit facilities, payment terms, etc.
* Support the budgeting and forecasting process with appropriate financial models and reports.
* Assist with tax planning and analysis including VGTR and R&D tax credit claims.
* Preparation of accurate and timely financial statements e.g monthly, interim, annual
* Prepare monthly management information for leadership team.
* Work closely with other departments to ensure appropriate costs, budgets and processes are adhered to.
You will have/be:
* Relevant experience in a similar role.
* AAT or ACCA part-qualified or equivalent.
* First-hand experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting with knowledge of a variety of accounts packages.
* Good Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel.
* Organised and detail orientated.
* Experience working to tight deadlines.
* Good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
* Experience working in an SME business, ideally within the construction sector.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity working 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday. The offered salary for this role is £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Tasha Coe - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate