This is an exciting new role created due to continued expansion within our client services team.
As a PR Account Manager you'd be responsible for the day-to-day running of a number of different accounts, ensuring the team is motivated and delivers on client expectations and targets. Your professional approach and experience will make you the first port of call for client consultancy and advice. As a senior member of the team, the AM will play a key role in decision making, strategy and planning.
We are looking for a true team player, renowned for their creativity and talent for managing PR campaigns incorporating social and digital activities too.
* Providing day to day support to the team across a portfolio of accounts
* Delivering multi-channel PR campaigns across a variety of UK and international audiences
* Planning, monitoring and evaluating activities relative to client marketing objectives, business goals and expectations
* Leading by example with media relations to secure exceptional opportunities for clients
* Execution of PR and social media skills against a pre-defined set of deliverables and KPIs for each client campaign or retainer programme
* Drafting and delivering content to engage a B2B audience ranging from blogs to by-lined articles, Tweets, LinkedIn posts, press releases and case studies
* Allocating and managing the successful delivery of tasks within the team
* Arranging and leading team and client update meetings
* Identifying opportunities to increase the monthly retainers and secure additional projects
* Report generation focusing on achieved coverage and its impact on your clients' businesses
* Accurately following internal processes which will include project management of outputs delivered by other teams
* Acting as day-to-day contact for clients, communicating effectively with key clients, giving them confidence in your abilities and an understanding of the work that's required
* Motivating individuals and the team to meet and exceed client expectations
* Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media
* Providing well-informed and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity and quality of outcome