We have a great opportunity for those of you in Workforce Planning. We are recruiting for a 3rd Party Workforce Manager to start asap until the end of the year.
This position sits in the Talent Acquisition & Matching team within our client's People and Culture entity. Our client's 3rd party workforce is not considered in their strategic talent plan and is currently managed by their Procurement team and business leaders. They are looking for someone to help change this and be responsible for beginning the journey of bringing 3rd party workforce into scope for talent strategy and ensuring that they plan in the allocation of 3rd party workforce.
* Create and lead a formative strategy on bringing 3rd party workforce into the company's talent strategy and workforce system
* Recommend on the best course of action for simplifying the understanding and categorisation of 3rd party workforce
* Suggest systems and governance interventions to enable robust management of 3rd party workforce in future
* Consider the customer's experience (both 'candidate' and line manager / budget owner) in relation to the vendor system
* Liaise with cross functional teams like legal, people & culture, strategy, finance to drive smooth functioning of the vendor system
* Advise on the use (not creation) of strategic workforce planning tools in understanding 3rd party workforce requirements
* Help in setting up a 'resource triage desk', directing budget holders into the correct channels and suppliers for 3rd party workers as appropriate
* Advise on best use of freelance / gig employment channels (example Fulcrum)
* Project management skills and interpersonal skills - experience of global employment complexity and the drive to develop solutions that are compliant and scalable
* Consulting or corporate experience which has focussed on contingent workforce projects/programs
* Ability to articulate the 'future of the workforce' and what this means for talent acquisition strategy
* Experience of staffing 'ecosystems' and different / contemporary channels to 3rd party market (gig economy, freelancers, contingent workers, partnerships with other organisations, leasing teams etc - to name a few)
* Understanding of contracting and tax for different jurisdictions would be an advantage
* An understanding of managing IR35 assessment and process
* Awareness of different routes to access 3rd party talent
* Build relationships with procurement function who currently own provision of 3rd party workers
This position is within IR35 so offers either a PAYE rate or alternatively working via an FCSA accredited Umbrella Company up to £500 per day. There is the option to work remotely throughout the contract and much of the team is dispersed across the UK but if you'd prefer to be in the office it's located at Sunbury-on-Thames).
We consider every CV that is submitted to us, however please note that time constraints and high volumes of CVs we are only able to get back to those applications that are successful.
If we have not contacted you within 48 hours, unfortunately your application has not been successful and we wish you all the best in your job search