Digital Marketing Manager
Would you like to join a rapidly growing and award-winning Social Media Marketing and creative content agency, based in London? (Part remote on offer) With innovative social strategies and engaging content creation, we bring a well-needed facelift to an old-school means of building brands online.
Our small and fresh team was born in the world of advertising and film; bringing an exciting blend of creativity and ad strategy. We offer a range of bespoke services for our clients, including social media marketing, digital marketing, content creation, design, and illustration. We implement dynamic and creative content for our clients with the ultimate aim to build a long-lasting and meaningful online legacy.
We lead by example. With our Instagram following of over 26,000, our ultimate aim is to build an engaged online community, with our company culture at the core.
We are on the search for a multi-skilled marketer who has a range of digital marketing experience, from Facebook Ads to overall digital strategy. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years' experience to join our rapidly growing agency.
You will join a small but rapidly expanding and award-winning social media marketing and content agency. Furthermore, you will have the chance to rise quickly within a young and exciting team, as well as having a high level of creative freedom. There's a huge opportunity to become an influential figure in a growing company with a great culture at its core.
• Running Facebook/ Instagram Ad campaigns for clients
• Developing and strategizing social media content and campaigns
• Implementing and managing digital campaigns for a range of clients
• Client facing
• Internal marketing strategy
• Consistent client analysis and reporting
• Social Media Marketing Knowledge
• Basic understanding of running Facebook/ Instagram Ads
• SEO knowledge is useful but not essential
• PPC & Adwords knowledge is useful but not essential
• Must have an interest in analytics and data
• Minimum 2 years marketing experience
• Competitive salary
• Unlimited holiday opportunities
• On-going training opportunities
• A fun and relaxed working atmosphere
• A flexible working environment and schedule
• Creative freedom
• Share options
• Monthly company bonus' and rewards
• Team events and nights out
• Diverse working opportunities