Who you'll be working for:
An ever growing, fast paced utilities main contractor providing utility services, including laying water, electric and gas pipes, repairing power lines, and installing fibre optic cables.
The people you'll be working with:
As part of an established commercial team, you will provide full quantity surveying services for a continually expanding client base.
What you'll be asked to achieve:
Assistant quantity surveying responsibilities for the business's civil engineering projects covering the North West.
In order to fulfil this you will be required to:
* Carry out a full complement of quantity surveying services
* Prepare and submit monthly valuations
* Complete identification and assessment of variations
* Manage and liaise with subcontractors
This role would suit someone with:
* Recent experience in utilities
* NEC3 experience
* Education to degree level
* Motivated and eager to deliver to time and cost
* Drive and ambition to progress and grow with the business
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Close knit team
* The opportunity and encouragement to pursue RICS membership
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: