As an organisation we are recruiting for a number of Employability contracts to support the unemployment back to work. This job will play a key role in contributing to the UK's economic recovery, 'Restart' which is a cornerstone of the Governments 'Plan for Jobs' strategy and the existing expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS).
The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long- term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19.
We will address the barriers to gaining new employment with tailored support for each individual to achieve and sustain good work, including supported job search, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
You will provide motivational support to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable employment.
Join our team as a Operations Director. You will be responsible for maximising performance and execution of all contractual delivery and quality requirements, within budget, through effective strategic planning and leadership. Contribute within the Seetec Pluss Senior Leadership Team (SLT), in order to identify opportunities for cross-contract collaboration leading to performance improvement in own and others' contracts.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to inspire, motivate and lead teams in a high-performance culture. Have experience in delivering high performance outputs via a geographically dispersed team and experience of delivering services to meet rigorous contractual and quality standards.Have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and in a team environment, to lead teams and motivate people. You must have excellent time management, planning and organisational skills along withcommunication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to produce reports for Board level and external consumption and strong negotiating and influencing skills
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
* Provide operational leadership for employability and health contracts within Seetec Pluss, with full accountability to deliver to customer (DWP or Prime Provider) and budgetary expectations.
* Meet Key Performance Indicators set by the customer, .
* Apply the pillar's Continuous Improvement Strategy to develop and improve Seetec Pluss operations and services,
* Manage and maintain a high performing supply chain for Prime contracts
* Determine budgets for discrete delivery teams in the operation .
* Assist the Employability and Health Senior Leadership Team and the Seetec Group Strategy & Growth team to develop and deliver a strategic growth plan for the Employability and Health pillar
* Develop and manage external stakeholders including central government agencies, local authorities/LEPs and other key customers to enhance Seetec Pluss' influence in the market
* Develop and own senior and regional Jobcentre Plus (JCP) relationships
* Promote learning & development across the operation, to optimise effectiveness and encourage staff to personally develop and progress, aligned to a pillar-wide L&D Plan.
* Ensure operations and programmes are delivered in accordance with current legislation, corporate governance arrangements
Skills and Experience
* Proven experience in a senior operational management capacity
* Experience in delivering high performance outputs via a geographically dispersed team
* Experience of delivering services to meet rigorous contractual and quality standards
* Experience in setting, controlling and forecasting budgets.
* Experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent managerial qualification
* Experience of using management information to drive Continuous Improvement
* Full driving licence
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: Norfolk & Suffolk Regions
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
Closing Date: 16 March 2022 (Rolling campaign due to high volume of activity)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams. Following recent developments from COVID 19 you may see a delay in receiving feedback or interviews being scheduled.
Unfortunately, we have no control over time restraints and will be in touch as soon as possible.
Please Note: We are currently bidding for number of government contracts which are due to be announced April 2021.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under" About us"
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity