A large scale investment business with offices in Edinburgh, currently have an opportunity for a part qualified Assistant Accountant to join their team. The role is initially for a period of 12 months.
The opportunity offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work alongside colleagues who are keen to help new colleagues succeed and to further their career.
Job Description Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, your responsibilities will be broad and include:
* Monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts and estimates packages, regulatory and tax returns and filings of applicable entities
* Year-end and other audits of applicable entities
* Ad hoc queries from the reports for management and other departments as and when required
* Statistical reporting (incl. ONS and Bundesbank reporting)
* Submission and liaison with internal and external parties
* Prepare ad hoc reports
* Provide cover and assist other team members
Knowledge, skills and experience Qualifications:-
Hold a part-qualified accounting qualification with a recognised UK accounting body e.g. AAT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA (desirable)
You'll be motivated to succeed and be a self starter who has great excel skills and ideally have gained experience working within a finance team of a multi national organisation.
Full training will be provided. The position is initially remote working however moving forward it is anticipated that there will be a blend of working from home and from the office