Finance Manager, Glasgow
Our client is a super exciting organisation in a very niche and fast-growing vertical of food manufacturing.
They are looking to hire a Finance Manager - someone who will be excited to get involved in all aspects of a growing business and see all types of tasks as value adding.
Key activities will involve;
* Day to day processing of invoices and payments
* Regular contact with suppliers of goods and services
* Growth and development of an ERP system
* Establishing accounting policies for the manufacturing business
* Preparing monthly management accounts for the holding company and subsidiary, including variance analysis against budget.
* Intercompany matters
* Quarterly VAT returns
* Issue employment contracts and perform financial induction for new starts
* Host the annual audit
* Administering the facilities contracts for the office and the factory
The individual will have at least 2 years' experience in an operational SME environment and will have a professional qualification, CA, ACCA or CIMA. They will be able to demonstrate their ability to solve problems and get things done, they will understand the requirements of a fast moving environment and of reporting deadlines. The individual will have been in a position of responsibility and will understand the need to work under the restrictions of confidentiality. It would be helpful, but not necessary to have worked in a manufacturing environment.
Head office is situated in Glasgow and the candidate should expect to travel to the office as is required, initially frequently and then at least 50% of the time. The candidate should be flexible and offer an understanding that work load may vary to meet deadlines.
If you are interested to hear more about this exciting role and company, please get in touch